Are you looking for the best places to live in St Augustine FL? If you are moving to St. Augustine or relocating to St. Augustine; this video will give you the information you need to find out where you want to live. Living in St Augustine is one of the best decisions I have made and I hope this video helps you out!
Rated the #1 Suburb in FLORIDA
– 2.Palm Valley – Just North of Nocatee you have Palm Valley. Tons of private gated communities within this little pocket of St. Johns County. Centrally located to the beach and Jax, St Augustine. Borders the A1A on the West Side in Ponte Vedra. Technically the Players Championship is played here. Also Ponte Vedra Concert Hall is here which is a great little music venue.
Rated the #2 Suburb in FLORIDA
– 3. Fruit Cove – This is one of those neighborhoods that started and has grown over time. It is within St. Johns County and about 25 mins northwest of Downtown St Augustine. It is right off of the St Johns River and south of 295 in JAX.
– 4. World Golf Village – On the Northwest Side of 95 in the County you have World Golf Village. If you didnt guess it there is a tremendous amount of golf communities in this neighborhood. You will have the access to Top Rated Golf Courses, sprawling communities and amenities as well as being very close to I-95 for Transportation. From here you would be 30 mins to the closest Beach and about 20 mins to downtown.
– 5. Sawgrass – On the Northeast part of St Johns County you are going to have Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach. This is located on the east side of A1A and is really close to the beach. Any shopping, entertainment is going to be within minutes away. Ponte Vedra Concert Hall is within driving distance. Jax Beach is a couple minutes North and Guana River State Park
– 6. St Augustine Beach – The heart of St Johns County. St Augustine Beach is where I grew up and personally I would rank it higher; but I am biased. If you are living on St Augustine Beach you will have access to great restaurants, the beach and still close enough to downtown to be able to enjoy. St Augustine Amp, Anastasia State Park are all close enough to enjoy. It does take a while to get to I-95 from certain parts.
– 7. St Augustine – Also the heart of St Johns County. This is encompassing several different neighborhoods; davis shores, lincolnville and downtown st augustine. This is going to be the historic district of st augustine and where all the best nightlife and entertainment is downtown. You will find a great mix of bars, restaurants and live music.
– 8. St Augustine South – Just on the other side of the matanzas south of Flagler Hospital you have St Augustine South. This is a no HOA neighborhood with a public boat ramp within the community, walking trails and single family homes. It is centrally located to pretty much everything from downtown to the beach to 95 all while being just far enough away.
– 9. Vilano Beach – Just East of Downtown St Augustine you have Vilano Beach. The southern part of Vilano is kind of reminiscent of 80s’ Miami. You live right on the beach here with A1A being your only main road to and from the area. There are a couple of great restaurants on Vilano but you may be limited by the options. Very close to Downtown St Augustine and easy access to Ponte Vedra further North. If I ever have appointments in Jacksonville Beach I always make it a point to come back down A1A through Ponte Vedra Beach and Vilano.
– 10. Butler Beach – This is on Anastasia Island and just south of St Augustine Beach. This is where the majority of people spend their time on the Beach. It is a driveable section of the beach and neighborhoods surrounding are minutes to the water. It is a little further south on the island so it is not as busy as St Augustine or Downtown. It is probably a good 15 minute drive from there to downtown.